R & D Department Report



I have been deep into research & development mode. I am super excited about the progress I am making on new designs, though the going is slow. The mobiles I am working on are deceptive in their simplicity. So much time and effort goes into developing and perfecting the final design. Countless hours are spent experimenting with colors, shapes and materials. Dozens of prototypes are constructed before the final design and production methods are settled upon.
I am behind schedule with this new collection. I had hoped to have new work up on my new website design by now.....but I am learning that it is ok to take the necessary time to get things just right. I am learning not to rush. I am pushing to make things as perfect as possible. I think it will be worth the wait.


No comments: