Seattle




Highlights of a quick trip to Seattle over the weekend:

Stumbling upon these frazier & wing mobiles in the window of a boutique in Ballard!
Eating butter laden croissants and quiches at Cafe Besalu with my sweet husband. That's him, the smiling guy above!
Dinner at Delancey. I have been on a quest for the perfect pizza spot and Delancey delivered. How I wish it were in Portland.
Breakfast at Local 360. Fantastic eggs, bacon and an Americano just the way I like it...strong!
Meyer Lemon ice cream at Molly Moon's.
A bit of shopping at Totokaelo.
And a quick visit to Flora & Henri. Their children's clothes are just perfection. I wish they had a women's collection.




2 comments:

kaat said...

Just minutes ago I found your shop and blog, and I am truly speachless. What beautifull creations you make, amazing. Making garlands is my biggest passion for some years now and I blog about my creations (and lots of other stuff) aswell. I 'stole' a picture to put om my blog and hope you'll get lots of visitors from the Netherlands now!

Keep up your amazing work, you are a great inspiration!

Love, Kaat
(kaathangtdeslingers.blogspot.com)

My title means: kaat puts up the garlands....

kaat said...

Hi, Kaat again, I would really like to point out two other wonderfull garland and mobile makers to you:

sophiecuvelier.blogspot.com

and

damebelette.blogspot.com

both from france. enjoy!