Frazier & Wing for DwellStudio




That's right! Woo hoo! I am excited to finally share the results of a collaboration I have been working on for the past few months. Frazier & Wing mobiles and garlands designed and produced exclusively for the fantastic DwellStudio.
About a year ago I contacted Christiane Lemieux, the creative director of DwellStudio to let her know that I was getting quite a few requests to create custom mobiles to go with DwellStudio kids and baby prints. I asked her if she would be interested in discussing a possible collaboration and she said yes! Just like that, yes!
So we set to work and here is what we have come up with. The mobiles and garlands are available to purchase exclusively at DwellStudio.com.
(I think more pictures will be coming to their site soon as new product that the mobiles have been photographed with are launched. )

No comments: