A Book of Rings




I am a jewelry lover. My husband bought me this vintage book of rings a few years ago. It is another one of my most treasured books, a slim volume of ancient rings. It is written in German so I can not read it, but really not necessary as the images are all I really need. My husband is a very good gift giver. I think the gifts someone chooses are an indication of how well they know the receivers true nature. Charles always gets it right in his gift giving. Just one of the many reasons I love him so.

4 comments:

at swim-two-birds said...

love them all! i can see the ladies wearing them on old paintings, so nice.

Abigail Ryan said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

jackie said...

if you like these i think you'll love the "seed bead and stone" rings at florahenri.com. their jewelry is unique and beautiful! here's the link: http://www.florahenri.com/catalog/productDetail.asp?pld=74&cid=65&pid=1914

Heather Frazier said...

Thanks for the tip Jackie. I will have a look. I LOVE Flora and Henri so I am sure the rings are beautiful.